Friday, October 21, 2011

Iphone 4s v Motorola Razr v Samsung Nexus Prime

Three new beasts have entered the mobile phone arena:
Iphone 4s;
Motorola Razr; and
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime.....

This isn't a review of the handsets themselves, you'll find plenty of those all over the net. My only comment is slight disappointment. I was expecting big leaps from Iphone and Samsung and something ground breaking from Motorola......

Unfortunately to my eyes there don't seem to be any major leaps forward (4s is 4 with a few bolt ons; Nexus is similar to SGS2 in terms of processor etc; Razrisn't that different to any other premium Android phone out there). While there is no doubt that these are top class leading devices, I can't see why I waited for these devices.

Now it may just be a testimony to how good the original devices were in comparison and how it is now to make big leaps forward.

Anyway I do need a new phone I'll think a little more before I pick one.....

No comments: