Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I have a new toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my last post I forgot to mention the latest addition to my range of toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have now got satellite navigation for my car....which now means that the total retail value of the stuff in my car is well in excess of the actual value of the car!!!!!!!

Satellite navigation is brilliant... it means that now I can get lost faster the ever before....

To any of you who are thinking of getting sat nav here are some key tips:
  1. GET A GOD DAMN CAR CHARGER FOR EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SAT NAV... it drinks a lot of juice and if it dies on you half way through unknown territory you're completly stuffed like err I was!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Check if there is more than one road with the name you're looking fo in the city.... as I've managed to end up in the wrong place cos of that!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Don't follow it blindly as you may end up going down some one way streets... while its good it does have a few flaws.
On the whole it is a cool peice of kit, its especially useful in London as I can get around to various parts of London in less than half an hour which would have taken forever trying to use a map etc... You can get add ons to show points of interests (like speed cameras, petrol stations, mosques etc). It can also recalulate routes almost instantly if you go the wrong way.

Oh if you're wondering what I have its called TomTom... I have it installed on my super duper phone which is touch screen and its generally easy to use... I'm sure it can do a million and one things more..but I will probably never figure out how to use them as I'm as stupid as they come!!!

The one add on that TomTom could make is include a personal chaueffer in the price so I don't have to actually bother doing any driving and can just sleep...I'm gonna let TomTom have my suggestion and I eagerly look forward to buying the new upgraded version!

2 comments:

bravefish said...

SAT NAV is cool.... daddy cool...

watch me driving round aimlessly from now on in!!!!!!!!!

bravefish said...

Just though I'd post a comment to see what it look like!!!!!!!1