Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm back...I hope

Sorry guys...been busy with work and all...

Here's a quick update of my life while I've been away....

My car died... they quoted me £800 to fix a £400 car at which point I thought it was time to get a new car... I tried the public transport lark... but this was having seriously detrimental impacts on my beauty sleep, wallet and social life (well potential social life!!!!). I was forever missing thetrain or bus or tube and then had to wait ages for the next one!!!! But after a month of being Carlos (car less) I though it was good to become the slickster again!!!!

I've started the gym up again (well I went once last week) ... and shock horror... last night I actually cooked something healthy...rice with tuna and sweetcorn... and I used the left overs for lunch my god if I keep this up I'd be thin and rich!!!!

Rearranged my sisters wedding venue to somewhere that costs three times as much but its worth it cos I think she loves the place!!!! I just hope she appreciates the damage to my pocket!!!

Took my darling nieces (Farah, Faiza, Saima) out shopping for clothes (and somehow they seem to have become very mouthy!!!

Made the mistake of telling some sisters, nieces etc in London that stuff like khousa's in Leeds/Bradford were about a fraction of the price that they are in London... guess which pumpkin got lumbered with the task of buying about fifty pairs in different colours, sizes and styles for ten girls.... yep moi... with my lack of fashion sense and with no idea of girls tastes I've probably bought the wrong stuff or got all left feet!!! Anyway the shopkeeper showed some sign of concern that a random blok was buying about 50 pairs of ladies footwear... he probably thinks I've got some weird fetish.......

Went to see star wars and loved it but I'll post a review next time...

and that's it your more or less upto date if I've forgotten anything I'll let you know!!!

No comments: