Tuesday, March 28, 2006

HHHHHEEEEELLLLPPPPPP

Hi dear fan club....

I'm at severe loss regarding topics to blog about...

My life has lurched from the boring to the depressingly mundane....

While at the same time my brain appears to have retarded to a state of pre-evolutionary gunk...

All I can say is HHHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP.....

Please can someone either:

a) tell me something interesting and inspiring to blog about...
b) write something interesting and mail to me to post.....
c) send me a link to an impressive blog whose ideas I can steal...

Or best of all

d) just hack into this blog and do it all for me.... (I think with my delegation skills I'm a prime candidate for a s nior management post....)...

(by the way just to show how sad I am, i'm writing this entry on my phone/pda, then mailing it in... am I a tecno wizard or an uber geek.... U decide)...

1 comment:

Barrett said...

I'd like to hear about your personal experience on Hajj. In your first post, you talked about what Hajj is, but that can be learded from any book that talks about Islam. I what to know what you felt when you were there.
That's me, the curious American.