Thursday, August 25, 2005

So this is my blog is it!!!!!!!

Oops.. I seem to have fallen under the impression that the blog would automatically update itself via osmosis from my brain.... alas, on checking the blog I have learnt that this is not the case... what a harsh world we live in!!!!

Why hasn't it been updated... well partly because I've been soooooo busy (ps in my dictionary busy and lazy are words that are used interchangeably!!!!).

Lately I've been up and down the country like a yo-yo, working in Leicester, Edinburgh and Birmingham... I guess that makes me an international playboy (Scotland is another country!!!)...

When I have managed to post lately, I have really put my views on current affairs... partly cos I'm tooo stooopid to know what's going on in the world... and partly because I've been wondering that if I write something that someone doesn't like will I get deported (I am a muslim after all and we seem to be flavour of the month... you can blame us for anything and everything...Terrorism, Global Warming, England losing to Denmark oh and don't forget the big one... the extinction of dinosaurs!!!)....

I haven't been keeping the build of the site upto scratch as well... as you may have noticed the linked pages are not updated regularly (or not at all!!!).. hopefully this will be amended (hope that mysterios thing that keeps us all going...)...

And lets not mention the fitness issue... I'm in reverse gear at the moment.. lets keep that one under wraps!!!!

No comments: