Saturday, October 01, 2005

Observation...


The more switched-on and observant of my readers (which will mean none of you) may have noticed that I haven't blogged in sometime (hell I was expecting to come back and find that the blog had been deleted or taken over by interner squatters)...


You can blame my boss.... I normally blog when I'm in the office, but guess what???? my bosses actually expect me to do some work when I'm in the office.... ridiculous I know... but seeing as I don't run the planet at the moment I'll have to live by their rules...


Anyway... while surfing the net... I found a little programme that allows me to update my blog than my pocketpc / phone (that's my xda2i) ....


This means I can new update my blog anywhere anywhere / anytime.... at home, on the train, in the cinema, at a restaurant, in bed or even on the toilet (I know you guys are looking really forward to these toilet moments)...


what this means is that we are entering the dawn of a new era where this blog will provide a much more upto the minute and intimate blogging experience for both you and I...


Enjoy....


(incase you're wondering .. I'm actually blogging from my bedroom in Leeds...)

No comments: