Sunday, October 23, 2005

HIBERNATION


I am not sure what the reason is, but I seem to have little to NO motivation for anything. Not seeing friends, not my phone, not my job, not blogging, not working out, not eating (now you know something is wrong). No motivation whatsoever. This is why I tried to go into hiding today. I did not want to see or talk to anyone. My goals were to catch up on sleep, work out day, not answer the phone, sort out my paperwork, sort through some thoughts and not leave my house again until Monday. I miss having time to myself. Okay, one day in and this has been really nice and all, but there is still something missing. I am not sure if this hibernating thing really works.....


...stay tuned folks and I'll let you know how it goes...

I got to say folks this is where being able to blog from my phcne in my bedroom comes in damn handy ...

1 comment:

Abigail S. said...

I know when I feel like something's missing, it's usually a spiritual thing.
Maybe that's what's w/ you?