Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This blog ain't all depressing... (trust me I'm an accountant...hehehe!!!)

Just had a thought.... any new readers coming to this blog may get the wrong idea about it... after reading the last few posts you may assume this blog is like 99.999999% of other blogs and is written by some heartbroken teenage adolescent moaning about there life... or in my case lack if it.....

You may then get a sense of deja-vu and run away screaming....you may think you've reas this a millio times before.....

Well that's not so.... this blog is actually full of really funny sh*t (well I think its funny)...... you jut gotta get past the reallt depressing sh*t first.....

So all you new readers out there... persevere as they say... all good things come the they who wait.....

Enjoy.... cos I'm sure the bulk of this blog will actually cheer a lot of people up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: