Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm the boss...

I was late in to work today........ I was meant to start at 9am.... but I woke up at 9-30... didn't get in till 10.30 and the realised I had a meeting....

Nobody said anything... it could be because

a) I'm so damn good at my job that they let these things go........
b) I'm such a hardass and everyone is toooooooo scared to even make eye contact with me......
c) I'm superior to everyone in intellect and the boss of the world....or
d) I'm just an insignificant pleb... doing a meaningless job.... and my absence didn't even register with people..
Personally I think its a combination of a, b and c....... But lets put it to a vote... let me know what you guys think............... lets have a vote... you can do this by leaving comments.....

1 comment:

Abigail S. said...

I don't know you too well...

But I'll go with option A. You're awesome. No one's going to put you down!