Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh dear

Oh dear... Again I haven't blogged in ages. But this time its not because of a lack of material... But this time its from having too much material, I honestly don't know where to start. And as each day goes by while I ponder what to write about (or to be more precise - what to rant about!!!) even more acts of incredibly ridiculous behaviour seem to slap me (and the rest of the ignorant populous) in the face.

Some of the stories that have caught my eye (actually its more like they've stunned me into paralytic submission with an industrial cattle prod) include:

  • Internet service providers demanding that the BBC meet some of their costs which have increased due to popularity of the BBC iplayer (and there was me thinking that ISP's had already been paid by the users provide them with access!!!!!!!!!!!!);
  • BT deciding to use technology (phorm) which many say amounts to illegal wire tapping;
  • Everyone losing the plot in relation to the Beijing Olympics/Free Tibet campaign/Torch relay;
  • English cricket chiefs deciding that they'll be the only country not to let their players play in the Indian Premier League (apparently they don't think that anyone is interested in earning half a million pounds for a couple of weeks work).

And these stories are only the tip of the iceberg!!!!

No comments: