Monday, April 28, 2008

Upwards and onwards

"You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally. Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last."

Vernon Howard

I found this quote on the Internet. I'd already decided to do this even before I read it - that is the part that says "disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey". While that part was hard enough, the next part "go your own way quietly, un-dramatically..." is likely to be much much harder.

Will I be able to do this and more importantly will those around me let me do this.

Only time will tell.

ps. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever, who Vernon Howard is, but I'm gonna go to google right now and look him up.

No comments: