Thursday, July 14, 2005

50th birthday...woo hoo

As I was about to make a post I realised that this was going to be my 50th post....

This blog has now reached its second milestone (the first was reaching 500 site hits (although 376.897987 were probably me just logging on to see how mny hits I'd had!!!!!!!!))...

Again I think this calls for a celebration... more chocolate (maybe now you guys can see why I need to hit the gym so much!!!!!!)...

I would also like to invite comments aout what you guys think of this blog and my writings.

Is there too much or not enough? Are there other topics I should cover or is the subject matter okay??? How do you find the colour scheme/template??? Is there too much going on in the sidebars? Is the font too small (or too big even???)...Or any other comments you have...

Any feedback would be more than appreciated (although in recognition of my artistic and literary ability I am expecting everyone to tell me how great this site (and I) am... And never fear I take negative criticism quite well.... I'll only smack you over the head with a baseball bat a limited number of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's all and here's to the next 50....

No comments: