Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Its a beautiful day

Well again I can't think of much to write about.... but my colleague (to protect his privacy lets give him a false identity say Maritz - the South African) suggested that I tell the world how beautiful a day it is.... I gave him a look of consternation and said"who's gonna find that interestin matey?????".....

Then with a sly grin he replied... "ahh but imagine all those people in Poland, Siberia and the North Pole... who will be tortured at hearing how warm it is here......"

And therein my dear readers you can get an insight into the mental workings of Maritz - the South African!!!!!!!!!!! Any people from the colder climates should be way of crossing his path for fear of the mental torture he will wreak upon them...........

Disclaimer

Actually the person mentioned above as Maritz - the South African is a really nice bloke, he even brought a cake in cos it was his birthday (For the record I have never seen how he intereacts with people from Poland, Siberia or the North Pole, so I can neither confirm nr deny that he would cause them much mental torture!!!!).

Oh yeah and "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARITZ - THE SOUTH AFRICAN"

1 comment:

~MOE~ said...

salam alakum brother. I find your blog witty and interesting I shall check up daily if I can. our last names are somewhat similiar. I am a yemeni muslim. I have a question to you design though. How did you do it and how do you have links to other pages at the type entitled build, islam, fitness, adn etc. This is hosted on blogspot so i wonder how u added pages like it is a website?? please reply thank you.