Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Congratulations...

Yesterday the last of my sisters still at home got engaged... so here are some congratulations to her and her husband to be Abdul-Munaf.

I am a bit annoyed that my sis and future brother in-law hi-jacked MY long easter weekend and my lie-in...

I've taken some pics and hopefully I'll post them as soon as I can actually be bothered to sort out my life and get organised.

This means I'm the only one left at home so I can now go about my business of selling the family home, while my unsuspecting mother is organising the wedding, and using the proceeds to run away to the Caribbean and set up my own evil empire with the ultimate aim of world domination.....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (you have to imagine some sinister laughter here as I really can't be bothered learning how to add sound to this blog).

No comments: