Monday, March 07, 2005

Salim's page

Welcome to my blog..............and hopefully you'll get to read about all of my adventures (or complete lack of them as I go through the daily mundaneness that is life..............

I hope you enjoy...and...if you do happen to fall asleep while reading this then at least I have provided some service to you....

PS this site is under construction...that coupled with my complete lack of programming and html knowledge should lead to...

1) A blog that takes forever to build (or is built in a considered manner).
2) Has a complete lack of features (described as uncluttered).
3) Has very little in the way of articles, links or anything useful (minimalistic or simple and easy to use).

Basically you can call it either crap....or modern art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The choice is yours!