Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My mini fan club

Following on from my last post about people reading this I've been reliably informed that quite a few people are reading this... and as was bound to happen...people are now demanding that they are mentioned...talk abbout trying to hi-jack someone else's limelight.......

Anyway the first three people who want to be mentioned are three Bengali (to be referred to as Bongo Bongo's from now on) chic's...

Shamima, Sultana and Farzana..... (I was gonna use different names to protect there identities but then I couldn't think of any and thought what the hell...why bother).

They are three sisters from the notorious East End of London...

They are 18, 15 and 14 repectively and I would personally describe them all as psycho nutcases...but then that's all women for you I guess!

Oh and they all think they are gangsters...but I just think they are little kiddies...

Shamima is a little spoilt...while the other two think men are B*******... hmmm I think they are toooo young to be messing about with guys and should be concentrating on their studies!!!!!!!!!

Anyway that's all... if I've said anything you don't like then...err...tough!

Oh yeah they also have a psycho nut of an aunt!

Oh yeah and they mentioned that my posts go on for toooooooooooooo long and that they're sick of hearing me yap oo about the gym but then don't go... well just to let you know girls...I've taken your comments on board and I'm going to completely ignore them!

(ps. If anyone wants their contact details to send them abusive e-mails let me know)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man o mannnnnn, now dats wot we call a heavy blogg man, us gangasters frm da east or iz it bongo bongaz, wateva dat is, fink u shud keep writing about us,
everyone will luv it,
frm da pysco nutcases