Thursday, March 10, 2005

End of the week and new developments

Well its nearly the end of week to at my new job... I've still managed to get away and not do any work but I think that's all going to change next week...

There is one other change in the pipeline as well...

I've decided to join a gym. I'm going to join a gym at Stockley Park. To keep you all (am I actually expecting anyone to read this trash?!?!?!?!) updated with my progress I'm thinking of posting weekly reports on how my gym sessions have gone and my weight changes etc at the end of each week (well that's if it goes the right way)... and eventually when (if) I turn into a muscle bound hulk I'll post pictures of my new muscular physique to impress all my female fans!!!!

Other stuff that happened this week...

Well nothing much to report on the work front as I said.

Met a friend (Bal) I hadn't seen for about two years for lunch... Told all my friends about my blog...all responded with the comment "What is it?"

Well the answer is here: What is a blog?

and err... that's about all that has happened in my life guys...like I have said before I have a very sad and mundane existence!

Anyway that's all for now folks

Have a good weekend.

No comments: