Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I've impressed even myself here!!!!

Believe it or not I have actually done something that might be classed as advanced... I've added a site meter and a tag board to this blog!

(Too the uneducated masses... which is everyone reading this... that means right at the bottom of this page there is a tool which records the number of people who visit this site (site meter) and on the sidebar at the right there is a little message board for people to add comments which appear instantly (tag board)).

I've also adjusted the font size for the posts at the bottom of the page...let me know if you think that that looks better or is easier to read (or if its not).

For a lazy slack ass like me this is a major achievements...

If anyone wants assurances that private/personal data will not be recorded and used in anyway which breaches your personal wishes, legal or human rights... well I haven't got a clue and frankly I don't really care! I'm just excited that I've managed to do something vaguely technical to this blog!

No comments: