Monday, April 11, 2005

Charles and Camilla - The Royal Wedding

Well its finally happened Charles and Camilla have finally married (no riots, no paparazzi chase, no rain, no bombs going off and the Pope already buried).

I'm not really going to talk about the past and the history of these two and the Royals. I'm not really a royalist either (mainly cos I'm jealous of the wealth and privelige of the Royal family - how come I can't be King and inherit millions?!?!?! - Life is so unfair!!!).

But for what it's worth I do wish them all the best and I hope the public and more importantly the press will try not to tear them apart. I hope they are given a chance.

No matter what your opinions of Charles, the Royal Family or the Diana affair, you can not deny that the two appeared very happy together and it all looked "right".


Well everything looked good except Camilla's teeth... she really should do something about them!

I was a bit upset about the couple from the Kumars at No 42 as I thought they'd fly the asian flag and turn up in Shervani's etc to dazzle the public.

One thing that was quite funy was watching the royal guests (including Prince's Andrew, William Harry. Princess Anne etc) all turning up in coaches as they couldn't be trusted to organise themselves and turn up on time!!!

If you want to read more about the wedding follow this link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/uk/2005/charles_and_camilla/default.stm

No comments: