Friday, April 01, 2005

The weekend is here...........

The weekend is here and it finally brings to a close the first month of my new employment... this is actually quite a notable feat for two reasons... 1) I've managed to get away without doing anything for a month, 2) inspite of reason 1 and my general behaviour and attitude I am still employed!

This is the first weekend since I started my new job that I won't be running home (well making the four hour marathon drive/train slog) to mum (with her glorious cooking, magic washing machine and iron/ready made beds/sky tv and general spoiling of me) to instead stay in London.

This means that I can now stay up late, get up even later, lie in bed till later still, eat loads of unhealthy food, not have to shower, consider exercising (but then slob out in front of terrestrial tv) and meet up with long lost friends... sounds good..well to be honest I don't know but I'll let you know how it goes on Monday... (or maybe the weekend if I start getting withdrawal symptoms from blogging) till then take care and have a good weekend...

1 comment:

bravefish said...

Satellite TV... Sky was the first (and now only) company to offer satellite TV in the UK and offer a great service.

I should have made it clearer