Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Did you miss me....

Its been a while since my last post and I know that my loyal fan club all 0.00 of you were missing my posts....

Well as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder... that must mean you guys must love me even more then usual...

Well here's the lowdown...

Progress on the fitness size has been promising... I weighed myself on Sunday and I came in at 12 stone 12lbs which means I've shed another two stone (total loss of 3 stone)... unfortunately I have another confession to make... I haven't done any exercise since last Thursday... I know I'm bad .... very bad but in my defence any good exercise regime needs to build in rest time!

I'm planning on going swinning tonight and playing football tomorrow... lets se how it goes!

The Weekend

I went back to Leeds at the weekend and managed to pick up my new phone... I love it to bits... even though it looks exactly like my old phone but trust me its great...

The plans for my sisters wedding look like they're going okay. We're looking to book a nice cosy restaurant in Leeds... it can only seat 125 people so that should help us keep the numbers down... if you would like an invite just volunteer for waiter duty and you'll be top of the list!

All seems to be going well so lets hope it stays that way!

The fiance came around on Saturday and I did a pretty damn good job of spoiling any ideas my sister and he had of spending time together (as we for the indian subcontinent call it I was a "KEBAB MAI HADI")... hehe... that mad my weekend!!!

The Car...

Well this is the first time I'm going to post about THE CAR.... up tp now it has served me loyally and valiantly as I roam around the country on my endless journeys to seek enlightenment (or just to when I'm going home to take my washing up to mum!!!!)... but unfortunalty I don't think I've been treating my little baby well... I've scrapped the underside of the car and now I have a water leak which means I need to spend some money

(AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH)

Man life is a pain... well seeing as the car only cost £400 lets see what happens... any extensive costs and I might have to scrap it....(he says as he wipes a tear from his eye)... i

But generally I've had a good week/weekend... lets see how the rest of it fairs!!!!

No comments: