Thursday, April 21, 2005

... So sue me

The vast bulk of people who have blogs just sit there and moan about how crap life is so I thought... what the hell why shouldn't I join in....

Well I haven't been the gym, played football or gone swimming this week... I just really couldn't be bothered!!! (And no one had better leave comments of I told you so or I knew it wouldn't last etc etc). So I've probably just gotten fatter (any negative commenters will just get my fat arse sitting on their faces OK!)

That coupled with the fact that I've done absolutely sod all at work and that I am as financially astute as a salmon swimming upstream only to become tomorrow's main course has left me feeling quite annoyed at myself!!!!!!!!

To top it off it looks like you muppets have stopped reading this stupid blog.... all this effort I go to for you guys and you just throw it back in my face...

Are there any bright sides... err my mate Khiz took me out for a meal at Nando's and paid!!! At least someone is taking care of me... we ended up sitting in his car and reminiscing over which of the females we used to watch on TV in our youth had captured out imagination... (this discussion lasted till midnight and we ended up with quite a long list!!!)

The only plus point is that I didn't spend much cash this week... which means rather than sinking further into the cesspool of death that this rat race has left me in I'm just drowning at the same level I've been at which is about 20,000 leagues below sea-level...

Anyway I can't be bothered entertaining you sorry lot today so sod off and leave me alone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, could you send me GMAIL invitation?
My email: upr@sisco.pl
Thanks!