Friday, April 01, 2005

Work (part 2)

As promised here is more about my work...

I am (soon to be was!) based in Stockley Park in Uxbridge... but after being here a month my team is moving to Windsor. This is actually damn annoying as when I was looking for somewhere to live I went to great lengths to find somewhere within five minues of work so I can have a nice lie and roll out of bed straight to work! Also when I was job hunting I wanted a job in London. Now Uxbridge being one junction within the M25 is just about London (but not really). Windsor is even further out... arghhhhhh. Also I joined a gym on the same site as my office in the hope that I would go there after work and at lunchtimes (look guys its the intention that counts!). Now I'm gonna have another excuse for sitting on my lazy fat @r$e doing nothing!

The other problem is that I haven't actually done anything at work for the last month (other than sit around and look pretty). The main thing that I've done in this month is set up this blog. But seriously it is quite frustrating as I really want to get stuck in! I also feel guilty cos everyone else seems to be working hard but me! But I guess this is the case with all new jobs and just looking at my colleagues sitting working hard (personally too hard for my liking) I think I'll be snowed under soon praying for the days when I was sat around doing nothing!

Anyway that's my little rant and rave about work. Generally its quite good. The people are really nice one of them even has there own blog (Tamara), like I said the pay is good and when I eventually get some work its going to be really interesting!

No comments: