Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Now you see me... now you don't...

I guess I owe the fan club my apologies from being away from the blog for toooo long... I hope you guys aren't suffereing any nasty withdrawal symptoms!!!! I've just re-read my last post and actually life isn't as bad a s I amde out...

The weather's great..I have a good job with brilliant pay... my car still moves... everyone loves me, I'm popular, well respected, good looking, funny, witty etc etc (let me know if I'm getting carried away here!!!!!!!).

Anyway I've had a good weekend... went back to Leeds (and just about made it before the car blew up!!!). Saturday saw a trip to Leicester to meet my sisters in-laws, while on Sunday we went to check out to restaurants.... the legendary "Mumtaz Paan House" in Bradford and "Nawab Khan's" in Leeds... while Mumtaz is clearly highly rated it was around £10per head more expensive then the latter... On visiting Nawab's we were given a free meal as a taster... I was only expecting a few starters but got a full blown meal... so I was happy!!!!

My mate Adnan (part Afghan, part Pakistan, part Arab, Patthan... with a very strong Brummie accent) came round.... but I'll tell you more about him later...

Haven't been to the gym but will fill you guys in on that later as well...

Apart from that there was nothing much to report!!!

I've decided not to go home over the bank holiday but just chill in London and enjoy the city!!!

No comments: