Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Protecting the identiy of innocent bystanders... ME

While discussing the blog with colleagues and surfing the net I have realised that I can potentially get fired if I saw anything that may be interprested as negative against my new employer (not that I would ever have anything to negative to say as they are the ebst company to work for in the whole wide world..........[do you think that's enough sucking up to my boss]).

But on a realistic note I do like my job and I don't want to risk it... so... I have deleted any prior mention of the name of the company I work for...

"What" I hear you scream... "this is scandalous and a form of censorship" as well as yells of "scared" and "chicken"....

Well to be honest I value having a job more than entertaining you guys... so tough...

If you want an example of someone getting fired go to http://www.dooce.com/ again its actually a very good website, well written, and funny. The design is great (but I guess it helps being a web designer in the first place and you've been trained to to this type of thing rather than an amateur who's just trying his best to struggle through... [hope I don't sound toooooo bitter about my lack of skills]).

No comments: