Thursday, April 14, 2005

My baby neice

By popular demand (well demanded by one person actually)... I've been asked to mention my sweet neice Farah.

She is 15 years old and very clever (like her favourite... but shy and quiet... (but can be vvveeeeeeeerrrrryyyyyy mouthy at times)...

She isn't spoilt at all but can be annoying at times as she doesn't listen to what I say (but the who does these days) and doesn't do what I tell her. She is very cheeky. She is a really bad liar as when she tries to say something dodgy there is an evil grin on her face.

She has a good heart... but can be a bit silly at times (must run in the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!). If there's any trouble at her house with her little brothers and sisters you can guarantee that SHE is the ringleader... (like the time she tried to burn the house down by leaving a candle on all night)...

I hardly see her these days as she's always out with her friends... Johura, Sarah Katie etc etc (see they get free mentions as well)... maybe I should ban her from going out... what do you guys think??? Or maybe I should get her married to some turnip from back home!!! Sounds like a good idea cos it puts her out of my misery!!!

Oh yeah and cos she's my baby neice no one had better be nasty or mess about with her!!!!!!!! And if she messes about then I'll sort her out too!!!!

No comments: